We are committed to your satisfaction. Within the warranty period, items can be returned for replacement or repair or if the item is not in stock a store credit will be issued, once a Returned Materials Authorization (â€œRMAâ€) has been obtained. Refunds are only available within the first 30 days from the date of the invoice (shipping, insurance and handling charges are non-refundable).
1. Any shortages must be reported within 3 days of receipt. You may do this by email service@Buyfee.com.
2. For all returns you will need to contact us to request an authorization number. You can do this at anytime by contacting us to request an RMA. Unauthorized and unmarked returns will not be accepted.
3. Please have the following information available when submitting an RMA request: the name and the email-address the order was placed under, item number, and the nature of the problem.
4. All returns must include any cables, driver disks or any other accessories provided with the order unless otherwise authorized.
5. Remember to take note of your RMA number. You will need it as a reference. Replacements can be shipped two ways:
a. You can request an advance replacement charged to your credit card that will ship right away.
b. You can wait for your item to come back before we ship your replacement.
6. Refunds and credits are available only after the return has been received, tested and verified for authenticity. For your RMA status, please e-mail service@Buyfee.com.
7. If it is because of the customers' careless or their own reason to return the items for a refund, we will hold the original shipping fee and 15% of the item price for restoring.
8. Manufacturers warranty is assumed void unless otherwise stated on your invoice. The Buyfee.com warranty will be voided at any time if the products are not returned in their original condition as sold, matching the specifications and serial numbers for all components contained therein. Non-conforming materials will be returned to the Shipper, Collect.